What We Do
Welcome to Applied Creative Training, the world’s leading experts in the design and implementation of emergency response training exercises and videos. Combining science and technology as our medium, with the elegance of the fine arts in our design and development process, ACT has produced some of the most interactive and thought-provoking training methods in the industry today. We welcome the opportunity to show you what the “wow factor” in interactive, immersive training really means!
A Little About Us
ACT is a “new media” think-tank built on creativity-intensive problem solving, innovation and learning. Communicating important social messages have become less effective in recognizing and addressing the way people receive information, learn, and make decisions. In today’s world, training information changes rapidly or needs modification on a routine basis. Delivering these complex messages to wide audiences is a significant and growing challenge to clients needing to effectively communicate, train, and make an impact to their organization. Great success is built on great communication.
- ACT at Operation Independence 2011
ACT coordinated the Social Media component at the Dublin EOS.
- ACT at CALCUPA 2011
ACT director Lars Ullberg will be presenting at this years CALCUPA conference.
- ACT in the CDPH Flu Film Festival
One of ACT's videos has a been nominated for the festival
- Operation Independence Social Media Training (May 2011)
- Operation Independence Video Production (May 2011)
- Hazmat Virtual Exercise (April 2011)
- VAX Companion Website (Embargoed until Fall 2011)
- Alameda County POD Video Series (2011)
- PSA Video Series (Fall 2010)
- Brookfield Zoo Commercial (Summer 2010)